Saturday, February 10, 2007

I talk too much!

Look, other than a bit of de-personalisation for Thea, I think we're doing well. We almost told Noel last night. Soon, we will. He's a genuine person despite having spent a decade in a world of insincerity, so that must mean something. He deserves a chance to know. Some people seem to earn it just by their sheer powers of observation.

Last year was really, really challenging. I'd always thought this (birthday-birthday) year would be a good one. A number I latched onto, I guess. It must have sounded grown up without being OLD. Well, there's still some time left.

Something we won't talk about - one month now.
Something we WILL talk about - having left our job - two weeks now.

We watched Capote last night, nice timing having recently read "In Cold Blood" late last year. What a beautiful movie. It was such a natural, fresh creative work and I loved meeting the character of Harper Lee. It seemed to just ~add~ to the original work without any cost to it. That's how it should be.

Maybe I need a movie and books place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home