Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Insert 'insert witty title here' here.

So, just jo says thea should have posted her angst here, but the whole system's a giant muddle anyway. I think it's time we re-designed EVERYTHING. And while we're at it individual icons would be good, and a place to put book and movie and TV reviews. I think we need everything in ONE place, but lots of room for individual expression. Unfortunately, we will squabble over every single detail so it just isn't going to happen. Also, we have no episodic memory. What???
I'm Shell, and here's Just Jo too.
Hi.
Hi.
I can't really see the advantage of changing things again. We haven't really managed to stick to the old plan, what makes you think a new plan is going to help?
I want peacocks.
Yeah. Me too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Polysemous said...

And if we are re-designing our online presence (go the peacocks!) might I request that we do something about our email address. Every morning I have to tend that inbox and delete spam, it's like Le Petit Prince and his boabs.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Polysemous said...

Thanks Terra.
:)

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home