Tuesday, June 06, 2006

just jo & thea

just jo: okay, I just read about it - so, how are you?
thea: not too good
just jo: you are happy ~for~ them, I know
thea: oh I am, I really am, it's just that i don't have that. I don't think I ever will have that. I wish I could hope for it, but it's you I always end up with.
just jo: well i finally love you
thea: and I thank you, but your kind of love is not what I want
just jo: you want what you had with Cherry?
thea: yes. And with, you know.
just jo: yes
thea: but I am happy for them, I really am, so happy. I just feel so alone and so pathetic and such a romantic failure and so ...
just jo: useless? hopeless? ridiculous? pitiful? pathetic? impotent?
thea: stop making me giggle, I'm trying to feel sorry for myself!

2 Comments:

Blogger Polysemous said...

ooh, I love it that you're here.
Thank you so much.
:)

3:13 PM  
Blogger Polysemous said...

thanks me lovely.
:)
*kiss*

thea

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home